Monday, October 25, 2010

My Morning Jacket @ Terminal 5 - 10/22/10




On Friday night, I was lucky enough to see My Morning Jacket perform their album "Z" in its entirety at Terminal 5 in NYC. This was one of five nights the band was playing at this venue, a different album each night. I can honestly say that these guys have become on of my favorite bands over the last few years, definitely one of the best live bands out there.

The main set consisted of the album tracks but we got a bunch of surprises during the encore, which you can see below. I was also lucky enough to run into a friend who had an extra after-show pass allowing me to hang and talk with some of the band members. Really a great night all around, some pics and videos I took after the setlist below....

1. Wordless Chorus
2. It Beats 4 U
3. Gideon
4. What A Wonderful Man
5. Off The Record
6. Into The Woods
7. Anytime
8. Lay Low
9. Knot Comes Loose
10. Dondante
----------
11. Chills
12. Lullabys, Legends And Lies (Shel Silverstein)
13. Where To Begin
14. How Do You Know
15. Hit It And Quit It (Funkadelic)
16. A Quick One While He's Away (The Who)
17. I Could Never Take The Pace Of Your Man (Prince)
18. Careless Whisper (George Michael)



MY MORNING JACKET - "WORDLESS CHORUS"




MY MORNING JACKET - "GIDEON"



LIVE AT TERMINAL 5




ME WITH BO (MMJ)





ME AND CHUCK WITH CARL (MMJ)





ME WITH TOM (MMJ)

No comments: