Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Caveman & The War On Drugs @ Cameo Gallery 8/19/11

Friday night I went to a great show in Brooklyn at Cameo Gallery featuring Caveman & The War On Drugs. This was my first time seeing both acts even though I've been listening to The War On Drugs for a couple of years now. Caveman is a relatively new band out of Brooklyn whose album is due out in a couple of weeks (and you're going to love it, one of my favorites of the year).

Cameo is a small venue, I'd say it held maybe 200 people so we were packed in pretty good but I loved the show. I thought both bands were great and had a blast checking them out in such an intimate venue. If you're not familiar with these bands, I'd suggest checking them out ASAP, especially Caveman..... I think they're in for some big things over the next year.

Below you'll find some pictures and videos I took from Friday night, take a listen and enjoy! (I also recommend checking out Jessica Amaya's GREAT pictures over on BrooklynVegan right HERE.)

CAVEMAN (Pics & Video):







"DECEMBER 28TH"




"MY TIME"





THE WAR ON DRUGS (Pics & Video):







"BABY MISSILES"



"ARMS LIKE BOULDERS"

No comments: