Monday, March 16, 2009

SOTD: "Hey Ma" - James

During my trip out west, I was able to spend some quality time with family and close friends, many of whom I haven't seen in a long time. My buddy Chris has always had great taste in music and ripped off a mix for me so I'd have something to listen to while I drove around southern California for five days. There's some really good stuff on it so I'm going to spend the week featuring my five favorite songs, which I think you'll really enjoy.

The first track is from the band James, which many of you probably remember from the 90s and their smash hit song "Laid". They're back with some new tunes and I really like this one. Thanks Chris!

1 comment:

Tino said...

Any time. Hope everyone enjoys the tunes. And if you're looking for some other James tunes that aren't "Laid," check out "Ring The Bells," "Sit Down" or "Sometimes" (among others).