Wednesday, November 25, 2009

SOTD: "Brother's Blood" - Kevin Devine

For the last couple of months I've been working up in Albany, NY and even though I'm really missing the NYC music scene, I was able to find a good radio station that I've been listening to recently.....90.9FM WCDB.

I discovered the station about a week ago when I was driving around looking for somewhere new to grab dinner and they had a great playlist including The National and the Royal Alberta Advantage, along with some other good tunes. Last night the DJ ( I think her name is Nicole) played some Matt & Kim, Tom Waits and also a song called "Brother's Blood" by Kevin Devine that I really liked. When I got back to the hotel I looked it up and thought I'd post it today. Hope you like this one.......

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello Kevin
The D.J. you are speaking about name is Nicole and she is awesome....

She has mentioned you and your music on the radio station 90.9 several times, that fans have even called in to hear more of your music..

Tremags said...

Hey Anon, I'm not Kevin, just a fan that runs this blog. I'm working upstate and listen to 90.9 pretty often up here so I wanted to get Kevin's song on the site. Thanks!