Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Kings of Leon Summer Tour



Kings of Leon have announced a 2010 summer tour, dates and venues below:

June
5 Atlantic City, NJ Borgata Event Center
6 Saratoga, NY Saratoga Performing Arts Center
8 Scranton, PA Toyota Pavillion at Montage Stage

July
9 San Diego, CA Cricket Wireless Amphitheatre
10 Phoenix, AZ Cricket Wireless Pavilion
12 Los Angeles, CA Hollywood Bowl
14 Irvine, CA Verizon Wireless Amphitheatre
17 George, WA The Gorge Amphitheatre
19 Salt Lake City, UT USANA Amphitheatre
20 Denver, CO Comfort Dental Amphitheatre
23 St. Louis, MO Verizon Wireless Amphitheatre
24 Chicago, IL First Midwest Bank Amphitheatre
26 Cleveland, OH Blossom Music Center
28 Toronto, ONT Molson Canadian Amphitheatre
30 Darien Center, NY Darien Lake Performing Arts Center
31 Detroit, MI DTE Energy Music Center

August
3 Hartford, CT Comcast Theatre
5 Camden, NJ Susquehana Bank Amphitheatre
7 Bristow, VA Jiffy Lube Live

September
3 Indianapolis, IN Verizon Wireless Music Center
4 Cincinnati, OH Riverbend Music Center
7 Pittsburgh, PA First Niagara Pavilion
8 Hershey, PA Hershey Park Stadium & Star Pavilion
10 Charlotte, NC Verizon Wireless Amphitheatre
11 Virginia Beach, VA Virginia Beach Amphitheatre
13 Raleigh, NC Time Warner Cable Music Pavilion at
Walnut Creek Amphitheatre
17 West Palm Beach, FL Cruzan Amphitheatre
18 Tampa, FL Ford Amphitheatre
20 Birmingham, AL Verizon Wireless Music Center
22 Houston, TX Cynthia Woods Mitchell Pavilion
23 Dallas, TX Superpages.com

3 comments:

Julianne said...

I don't think I'm reading this right! What the heck happened to N. California?

Tremags said...

Good question Julianne....... maybe make the short trek up north to The Gorge?

Julianne said...

It's a possibility I haven't been up that way in 10 years or so and I can always say I'm going to see fam :)...I'm trying to save for a house though, and I just made the trek to OKC to see JM! I'm a super trooper what can I say lol

But I need to see me some KOL...such a bummer, maybe they will release some more dates.

BTW that is the worst pic of the group I've ever seen! My Bestie and me came across it 3 months ago and she loves it go figure.