Monday, April 13, 2009

SOTD: "Stay Positive" - The Hold Steady

Seeing as this is Coachella Week (the festival kicks off on Friday), I'll spend SOTD time this week on some of the bands that will be playing. Unfortunately I'll be missing the show for the first time in 3 years, I'm totally disappointed but excited for anyone making the trip.

I'll also give my "Guide to Coachella" this week with bands to see, various tips and advice from my previous experiences.

Here's some Hold Steady to kick things off......

2 comments:

bethany said...

Oh, Pat... sorry to hear you're missing the festival. I know how you look forward to it.. Hopefully next year will find you there. ;o)

Mara said...

No Coachella? Isn't that some sort of sacrilege or something?

The guy singing reminds me of Elvis Costello. It's throwing me off. Good stuff though, as usual.