Monday, December 21, 2009

25 Songs From 2009 (Part I)

Instead of putting up a SOTD (Song Of The Day) this week, I thought I'd list some of my favorite songs from this past year. I've put together a list of 25 songs from 2009 that I've really liked, it's been a good year for music. Some of these have been previous SOTDs and some of them you probably haven't heard, but hopefully you'll enjoy the mix. Okay, let's kick this off....

"May You Never" - Land of Talk (from the album "Fun and Laughter")




"A Silent Army in the Trees" - Matthew Good (from the album "Vancouver")

Well this ain't the woods behind the house
There ain't nobody screaming out
For you to come inside and eat
You're just holding your friends and watching them bleed





"Easy" - Deer Tick (from the album "Born On Flag Day")

And you don't know
How easy it is
No, you don't know how easy it is
You were never there
No, never there





"Feel Good Together" - Drummer (from the album "Feel Good Together")

I tried, and fell
Only time will tell





"Lasso" - Phoenix (from the album "Wolfgang Amadeus Phoenix")

Forever is a long long time
When you lost your way


1 comment:

Susi said...

great post - i have been thinking about my list, too!