Tuesday, December 22, 2009

25 Songs From 2009 (Part II)

Here's part two of my favorite songs from 2009, five more:

"Silvia" - Miike Snow (from the album "Miike Snow")

And you tell yourself you wont let them touch
Did I say too much did I say enough





"When My Time Comes" - Dawes (from the album "North Hills")

Oh you can judge all the world on the sparkle that you think it lacks.
Yes you can stare into the abyss, but it's staring right back.





"Moving Clocks Run Slow" - We Were Promised Jetpacks (from the album "These Four Walls")

So, you know, you take a little me
And I take a little you
We're all part of the century





"Midnight at the Movies" - Justin Townes Earle (from the album "Midnight at the Movies")

she just sits down beside me
and puts her hand in mine
she's got a gentle way
that keeps me from feelin' so lonely





"Sleepyhead" - Passion Pit (from the album "Manners")

They crowd your bedroom like some thoughts wearing thin
Against the walls against your rules against your skin


No comments: