Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Subway Shuffle: 12/1/09



For those of you that follow me on Twitter, you're probably familiar with my "Subway Shuffle". For those of you that don't, here's the deal..... Basically on my commute home from work, I put my ipod on shuffle and see what comes up. I take 5 songs and post them in a row on twitter with links via blip.fm. Hopefully you find something new or maybe something old that you haven't heard in awhile. Hopefully you find something that hits the spot for that night. I only post these occasionally but I'm going to try to do it more often if possible.

Some people don't like to use twitter so I figured I'd start posting the shuffles here also. I'll post the songs and a link to my Blip.fm page where you can listen for yourself. Enjoy.

SUBWAY SHUFFLE 12/1/09

Track #1: Tegan & Sara: "Dark Come Soon"
Track #2: Tool: "Swamp Song"
Track #3: Radiohead: "Idioteque"
Track #4: Arcade Fire: "Rebellion (Lies)"
Track #5: Modest Mouse: "Dashboard"

TREMAGAZINE on Blip.fm

No comments: