Monday, September 6, 2010

Brad Klausen @ Bumbershoot TONIGHT



For any west coast fans of Brad Klausen and his artwork, Just got this email from his camp. Looks like he'll be making an appearance tonight at the Bumbershoot Festival in Seattle. Love this guy's work, has made some amazing Pearl Jam posters.

"If you happen to live in Seattle and are attending Bumbershoot today,
myself and Jay Ryan will be participating in a moderated panel discussion
about making posters. Jay and I will each speak and show slides about our
process. Daniel Smith will be moderating the discussion and along with
showing slides of our process we will also be speaking with a musician
we've worked with. David Yow of the Jesus Lizard will be speaking about
working with Jay, and Mike McCready will be speaking about working
with me.

The publishers of my book, Akashic Books, also put out both of Jay's books,
and originally we were hoping my book would be finished in time for this
appearance... unfortunately all the parts for the book didn't come together
in time. So I won't have any copies of my book, but Jay will have copies
of both of his books.

We will be speaking from 7:15 - 8:15 PM at the Leo K. Theatre at the Seattle
Center.
"

No comments: