Monday, November 24, 2008

SOTD: "Scenes From An Italian Restaurant" - Billy Joel

I'm winding back the time machine a bit for today's SOTD. When I think of artists that influenced my early love of music, Billy Joel would probably be the first name that comes to mind. My dad often had his music playing in the house or in the car and was just a big fan of his stuff. He's not a big concert guy but I finally got the chance to take him to see Billy a few years back at The Garden and it was a great performance, not that you'd expect anything else from the piano man. Today is my dad's birthday so this post goes out to him......

3 comments:

Heather said...

I smiled when I saw this post, even before I played the song. I love Billy Joel.

Anonymous said...

SHUT UP! You like Billy Joel? I love him! My favorite song by him is Don't Go Changing. I love that song so much!

Anonymous said...

:-) I get to see Billy on Sunday night in Auckland - I brought tickets in August - I'm sooooo excited! Great great clip, thanks again :-)