Monday, December 1, 2008

NYC Area Concerts week of 12/1

Welcome to December, good slate of shows this week......

12/1 Snow Patrol @ Bowery Ballroom
12/2 Q-Tip, The Cool Kids @ Nokia Theatre
12/3 Ted Leo & the Pharmacists, Andrew W.K. @ Studio B
12/3-4 Vampire Weekend @ Terminal 5
12/4 The Teenagers @ Music Hall of Williamsburg
12/5-6 Yeasayer, Chairlift @ Music Hall of Williamsburg
12/6 Nada Surf, Delta Spirit, Grammercy Arms @ Bowery Ballroom
12/6 Vampire Weekend @ Terminal 5
12/7 Nada Surf, Delta Spirit @ Webster Hall

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Did you go to any of these shows?
We are going to see Vampire Weekend this Wednesday in SF! Hope its a good show.

Tremags said...

Hi Julianne, I do. I went to the Yeasayer/Chairlift show on Friday night. I try to see as much stuff as I can.

Anonymous said...

Hi Pat.

I checked out Chairlift on Myspace they will be at the show we are going to this Wednesday Night Sweet! I like their song Bruises so far. Yeasayer I will listen to at work tomorrow.
What did you think of the show?

Tremags said...

The show was excellent. I thought Chairlift was decent, but Yeasayer was excellent. I'll be putting up a review with some pics on Tuesday.