Wednesday, December 17, 2008

SOTD: "Some Might Say" - Oasis

A few years ago, my buddy Steve and I went to see Oasis at The Garden. Before the show we went to grab a beer at a local bar and were both kind of shocked at the amount of Oasis fans hanging around and really getting after it. After a few minutes, a fight broke out and Steve and I just kind of sat there in stunned disbelief. I've been to a lot of shows at MSG but had never seen a crowd this pumped before......I wasn't sure if we were hitting a concert or soccer match.

The show itself was pretty solid, the band sounded good but they don't offer a ton of theatrics ( I think they save those for their comments about other bands...). Oasis is back at The Garden tonight with Ryan Adams & The Cardinals.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I heart Oasis, and I missed the show here in Cali. One day I will make it to an Oasis show...I think I will take my brother with me if and when I go cause ya Oakland and concerts aren't always the best mix, and that seems to be where they always play.

Are you going tonight?

Tremags said...

I unfortunately did not make the show tonight. More disappointed about not seeing Ryan Adams & The Cardinals...oh well.