Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Pearl Jam - "Brother", "TEN" re-release, etc.



A little while back I wrote I bit about Pearl Jam's plans to reissue and remaster the album "TEN", along with their Unplugged DVD, etc. They're doing several promotional things to get ready for this special occasion, one of which is releasing the song "Brother" as a single to radio stations across the country.

"Brother" was a song recorded during the "TEN" sessions but obviously didn't make the cut on the album. It showed up on the B-sides album "Lost Dogs" a couple years ago, however it was just an instrumental version. I remember hearing a full version years ago but the quality wasn't very good so I'm really psyched to have this version on the way. You can hear it on Pearl Jam's Myspace page (along with some other tracks) and here's a youtube clip of the song with lyrics. Great stuff.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

haha. ignore my FB comment. Shoulda known you were all over it!

Anonymous said...

I bummed this CD off my brother (no wonder he hates me) and have had it for like 9 years now you think I should return it?
I heart Pearl Jam Music...