Wednesday, February 25, 2009

SOTD (Song Of The Day) Spreadsheet



Last night I sat down with my team (haha) and made a spreadsheet detailing all the SOTD's by date, band and song. It's a good tool for me because I'm getting to the point where I'm forgetting if I've put certain songs up (this is a good thing, right?!?!). If anyone wants a copy, just send me an email at "thetremagazine@gmail.com" and I'd be happy to send you a copy.

It's an excel file so it should be easy to navigate, each year is seperated on a different page/tab. It's a good way to see everything that's been listed to date and might give you some stuff to download on itunes if you're looking for some new music.

2 comments:

bethany said...

Great idea, Pat... Because heaven help you if you were, you know, human and made a mistake and all... ;o)

It would be like the end of the world or something...

Suggestion: Offer the spreadsheet every so often... I bet it would be cool after a year of this blog...

bethany said...

P.S. Any thoughts on moving to thetremagazine.com and going with WordPress?

I think it's worth a thought or two and could be a bit more visual appealing...