Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Album Recommendation: Ray LaMontagne, "Gossip In The Grain"

This week's album recommendation is for singer/songwriter Ray LaMontagne's latest album. If you haven't listened to Ray before, I'd definitely check out his work. This album features guest Leona Naess on a couple of songs and also some of his touring band. I'm digging the song "Meg White", good stuff. Also, if you don't know his background, definitely read his bio.....very interesting stuff.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ray_lamontagne#Biography

1 comment:

ExoticMoonflower said...

Hey! How Are you? This is Great") I was so surprised you mentioned Ray LaMontagne in your blog. I didn't think anyone knew who he was. Love his music. Great sound to just sit and chill with. I really enjoyed your post. Thanks!