Monday, October 27, 2008

NYC Area Concerts week of 10/27

10/27 - The Black Crowes @ Hammerstein Ballroom
10/27 - Counting Crows @ The Wellmont Theatre
10/28 - Matthew Sweet @ Webster Hall
10/28 - The Black Crowes @ Hammerstein Ballroom
10/29 - Counting Crows @ The Wellmont Theatre
10/30- The Black Crowes @ Hammerstein Ballroom
10/30 - Counting Crows @ The Wellmont Theatre
10/30- Justice (DJ set) @ Webster Hall
10/30- MGMT @ Webster Hall
10/31- Ryan Adams & The Cardinals @ The Apollo Theater
10/31- The Black Crowes @ Hammerstein Ballroom
10/31- MGMT, Amazing Baby, Violens @ Music Hall of Williamsburg

1 comment:

Dirty Frank said...

Apparently tonight’s counting crows show was canceled (Duritz is “sick”).

As much as I love Ryan Adams there is no way I would touch his show after last years Halloweenhead. I’ve seen him a few times now and his shows rank among the best and worst I have ever seen. Last years Halloween show falling within the latter category.

The one show high on my list is the MGMT gig at the MHOW. Insane venue / great band. Unfortunately, tix are scalping for $100 plus. Very tough to justify - especially after seeing Beirut there for 15 bucks. Who knows, I may take the leap if my son is done trick-or-treating early.